Saturday 29 January 2011

Day 25 - 28

I guess I am out of the running due to being unable to update the blog within 24 hours of each run.  Very frustrating as I took my mobile internet away with me on a business trip but it was always too slow to load this blog, the same story for the hotels internet connection and finally even cafes with free wifi didn't seem to work.  I did keep up the running but it feels a bit strange as if I am running for no purpose now.

Day 25

I arrived in Cambridge after driving over from Oxford via Norwich for the day.  I arrived not too late at 6pm and thought I would run for a mile just to keep things going but I ended up running 3.7 miles.

Day 26

Cambridge morning run, it has suddenly got much colder but managed a 4.1 mile run.

Day 27

Planned to go out for a morning run but the wind sounded so cold from the hotel room I put it off until the evening and went out for a short but very fast run of 1.7 miles in 13 minutes.

Day 28

Once again just couldn't face a morning run which was a mistake as by the time I had worked all day and driven home I was very tired.  All I could do was a sneaky 1.5 mile run at about 11.30pm.  It really has become cold again.  The totals so far.

Week 4

Day 22      6 miles

Day 23     11.5 miles

Day 24      5.3 miles

Day 25     3.7 miles

Day 26     4.1 miles

Day 27     1.7 miles

Day 28     1.5 miles


Total for week 4   33.8 miles



Week 1 (26.7) + Week 2 (30.5)  + Week 3 (35.5) + Week 4 (33.8)  =  126.5  miles  (with just 29th, 30th and 31st January to be added).

1 comment:

  1. You can't fail Janathon! And every mile run counts for something... You're right about the cold - gritters were out in Penzance today!
    Jules (@2011miles)

    ReplyDelete