Thursday 13 January 2011

Day 12 Beer the enemy of running

I set my alarm for a real Hyde Park run in the morning and hit snooze several times.  This may be a result of the southern comfort the night before (and the glass of red wine......and the three pints of beer).  The morning run was off.  I then worked in London all day and drove back to Oxfordshire in the early evening.  By the time I got home I was in no state of mind or body to go for a run.  Instead I had dinner and watched Temple of Doom with Ayumi.  However, just before 11pm I went out and ran around the town centre.  It was only a 1.4 mile run the shortest run I have done for years but at least it counts as a run on 12th January.  Janathon consistency still intact.

3 comments:

  1. Well done Ed. That's some dedication to go for a run at almost 11PM! Nice pic as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive! I don't know how you have the motivation to keep running! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. The picture was in Copenhagen, not the true scene of the crime. Getting close to half way now.

    ReplyDelete