Sunday 23 January 2011

Day 23 Long run

I really wanted to beat last Sundays long run so when I got home and the ipod said under 10 miles I continued running and after an extra loop made it up to nearly 11.5 miles, the longest run so far for Janathon and a huge 1,000 + calories burned which makes up for the cinema chocolate yesterday.  I saw Black Swan which is amazing but creeped me out at the same time.  I also came very close to buying a lovely new pair of Saucony Omni 8 running shoes but they only had 9 and I need 8.5.  The Omni 9 is out which means places are selling off Omni 8s at a cheap price but of course 8-9 are the most popular sizes.  I will keep hunting.  I am going away on business next week Norwich (ah ha) and Cambridge.  It may prove difficult to find time for my running and blogging but it would be a great shame not to finish Janathon in the final week.  I will do my best.  Good luck everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment