Thursday 13 January 2011

Day 13 The usual lunch time run

Today I was back in the office and went for my usual 3.5 mile lunch time run.  It was the first time running in the light for a few days and I was lucky with only a light drizzle.  Today's running soundtrack was my usual one, the Harmony in my Head radio show by Henry Rollins.  HIMH is a song by the Buzzcocks but also the name of Henry's radio show which I have been listening to for about 5 or 6 years, and the soundtrack for nearly all of my running.  I have never listened to the show live as it is based in L.A but luckily the nice people at The Rollins Archive record the show and put it on line.  I am always playing catch up and at the moment I am working my way through the December broadcasts.  The more I run the more up to date I am.

1 comment:

  1. podcasts are funny that way. i can never decide whether to just skip to today and start fresh or plod along through the numbers. will need to check out HIMH. and get even further behind

    ReplyDelete