Tuesday 18 January 2011

Day 18 Pre work run

This morning was a brisk bright morning compared to the last few days.  As I am going away on business I did not have to go to the office but did my morning run from home.  The rain yesterday has created huge puddles / floods on the road to avoid as when the cars drive through them they were creating tidal waves on the pavement.  Due to the stop start nature of the run due to these puddles and then trying to make up the time because of them the ipod was a bit out of synch, it claims a 5.7 mile run when I am sure at the weekend it was a 6.2 I will go back and check later in the week. 

Last night I watched Fight Club for the first time in years.  Although not a violent person, and never having had a fight in my adult life I love that film and it really got my testosterone going.  The first rule about Janathon club is you do not talk about Janathon club, the second rule of Janathon club is..........

No comments:

Post a Comment