Wednesday 4 January 2012

Day 4 Return of the Treadmill

It was optimistic to set my alarm for 5 am.  The previous day I was pumped up from running and thought anything was possible.  I re-set my alarm and went back to bed.  Today’s run was pretty similar to yesterday’s.  I went to the gym and ran 5k+ on the treadmill but a bit faster.  My legs are feeling the punishment of running four days straight, especially as the last two have been quite fast.  I hope the storms will disappear so I can get on with running outside again.

3 comments:

  1. well done, its a killer for the first week janothon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try a dip in a cold bath after your run :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha it's not that bad. I'll save the cold bath until the end of the month when it really hurts.

    ReplyDelete