Sunday 15 January 2012

Day 15 Half way and long(ish) run

Despite the recent drop in temperature it is still a pleasure to run along the The Ridgeway.  It was a clear blue morning with frost on the ground where the sun had not yet reached.  I didn't run the same distance as last Sunday.  My shins and heels are feeling the ache and pain of running everyday.  Just like last year I am wondering how far I can take this Janathon thing.  Run everyday in the year!  That maybe a bit much but what I may do is continue running every day in February until I get fed up with it.  Still we are only half way through January so I should concentrate on that first.  Picture is of the White Horse which is on the Ridgeway.  A run out here from home is about a 20 mile round trip.  Maybe I will go out this far before Janathon is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment