Friday 31 December 2010

Pre Janathon Runs

To get into the spirit of Janathon I have been upping the running over the last week.  Starting out with a 10k+ Boxing Day run along Bognor seafront (it looks as good as the photo two days per year).  A couple of days later I ran along the Ridgeway in Oxfordshire (7K).  This was a mistake as I have nothing against cross country running, when it is dry.  My shoes tripled in weight with all the mud attached to them due to all the recent rain.  I will go out for another short run this afternoon.  I have managed to get my nikepod+ in sync with running free for logging the miles and at the moment I have a pre-race excitement building, except this race will be one month long.  Good luck to all participants in Janathon I have chated to a few of you already.    

1 comment:

  1. Wow Bognor looks amazing I am booking my holidays ! Good luck with Janathon

    ReplyDelete